Monday, March 16, 2009

How to increase blog traffic?

Many Hectic Capiznon are now involved in blogging. Blog is one way where you can write your daily living, thoughts, feelings and reactions regarding on a certain topic. For having an initiative how to increase my blog traffic, I made some research which will help me on my blog in increasing my blog traffic. Actually, nowadays, most of the blogs are for money making purpose but the problem is , those blogs have no traffics, so I made some research on how to increase blog traffic of a certain blog. Here’s the following ways to increase your blog traffic:

1. Blog Commenting

Regularly leave a comments on some do follows blog which have a high traffic and a higher page rank. Your comments must be positive and it should be a quality comment.

2. Article Submission in different article directories

Article submission is one of the effective way to increase traffic. Do not submit many article at the same time, because to much article submission will definitely have a bad effect, you must have a timing.

3. Join in some Forums

In some forums you can actually leave you signature which will also brings you a lot of traffic. Actually, I love to join entertainment forums because this is where I can put a link to my blog in my signature.

4. Social Bookmarking

Social Bookmarking is one way also to increase you blog traffic which ive already said in my previous post. You must bookmark you blog post to such bookmarking site like jeqq, digg, technorati, delicious, stumbleupon, reddit, feedage, rss feed, and propeller. Everytime that you create a new post, you must submit it to bookmarking site.

5. Update your blog regularly

You must bear into your mind that you must always update you blog. Post regularly because if you will not update your blog, it will increase your blog traffic. Many sites that I’ve read before that the suggested post per week is 3 posts but its better to update your blog everyday.

I hope that this will help you to increase your blog traffic in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.

5 comments:

  1. about the articles: if you do not know well english and make grammar mistakes, it is really hard to submit articles, hm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely update regularly...perhaps every week. But it is time-consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed along with your writing talents and also with the layout for your blog. keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one these days..
    http://rockypointrentalsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one... i learned alot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pwede ba pagsabayin ang cpalead and bidvertizer sa isang blog???im a newbie in blogging

    ReplyDelete